Sorry It has taken a while to update my Blog, for all of you who actually read it j/k. This month has been so crazy I have recently got a new job at the United States Post Office, as a Rurral Carrier Associate (RCA)! I am actually really excited to start, the pay is excellent and I am only working once a week, mostly just saturdays and days that the regular needs off or is sick, so I am a sub for the regular carrier! So the past three weeks I have been training, learning to drive the postal vehicles and learning my new route I deliver to. This Saturday will be my first delivery day, by myself, I am way nervous, but excited as well. So anyway for those of you who care, that is what I have been up to! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Meet Your New Mailman... or woman
Sorry It has taken a while to update my Blog, for all of you who actually read it j/k. This month has been so crazy I have recently got a new job at the United States Post Office, as a Rurral Carrier Associate (RCA)! I am actually really excited to start, the pay is excellent and I am only working once a week, mostly just saturdays and days that the regular needs off or is sick, so I am a sub for the regular carrier! So the past three weeks I have been training, learning to drive the postal vehicles and learning my new route I deliver to. This Saturday will be my first delivery day, by myself, I am way nervous, but excited as well. So anyway for those of you who care, that is what I have been up to! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Erika! That is wonderful! I'm so glad that you found a job that will work out! you will do a good job! I will keep you in my prayers! Let me know if you ever need anything. We should hang out for sure! I want to see your cute little boy! He looks so fun! That is soo cool that you are doing the bike race! you are awesome! I just got on a team for the wasatch Back realy race too! its so fun! Anyways. this is a long post... maybe i'll e-mail you :) talk to you later!!
Wow this is GREAT news? What ever happend to CITI? I'm glad things are working out for you guys! I know you will be an awesome mail lady! Good Luck!
oh yea Citi, well two days before I was suppose to start at Citi I got a phone call from the Post Office offering me a position, and since the pay is much better and more flexible hours at the post office and with much prayer, I decided to take the Post office job. So it'll be good
Yay! That is exciting! I didn't know you were actually going to be delivering the mail! That is cool! I bet it is fun to drive that mail car...with the driver side on the wrong side! Is it Weird!
It actually isn't as weird as I thought it would be, you just have to hug the right side so you don't drift into the other lane cause it is really hard to see in the mail truck, but it is really fun! I love it... so far anyway!
Post a Comment