Enjoy the little things

Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was a blast. We went camping up to Locomotive Springs with Kev's family. We got there Saturday morning, they had breakfast then they had an easter egg hunt for all the kids. It was Ethan's first easter egg hunt and he was loving it!

Afterwards, Kevy and Josh decided they wanted to go Rabbit Hunting I went with them at first and they got 2 rabbits. Ethan was tired so we went back to camp and Kev and Josh went back out while Ethan and I stayed, I am addictied to this book called "The Will to Win, The Curt Brinkman Story" so I stayed and finished my book, my head got pretty sunburned, I was in the sun for a couple hours just reading. It is an excellent book, if anybody wants a book to read, I highly recommend this one!

The next day we went for a ride on the four wheelers, it was pretty fun! Josh is crazy on his he likes to take some crazy jumps! He has a very light bike though, it was meant for craziness like that! Kevy had a blast too! We even took Ethan for a little ride, he was a little unsure at first but he did have fun once he got used to it!

Ethan and Bailey had fun playing on her fourwheeler, Bailey loves to play with Ethan, Ethan loves his cousins!


EASTER SUNDAY
When we got home on sunday we went over to my parents house and they had a easter egg hunt, Ethan loved it! It was a great weekend! Ethan got a little TeaBall Baseball Set and lots of candy, a little too much, but it was a blast!

2 comments:

McKell said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I need to read more I have been slack when it comes to books. Ethan is so cute I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he looks like you!

Vyedka said...

Ethan looks super cute on the 4 wheeler!