Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

About Us!

Kevy and I have been married for almost 3 years! How crazy is that! We have a beautiful boy Ethan he is 16 months and he is so fun and such a smart boy we have been so blessed to have him in our home! Kev comes from a family of 5 boys, he being the youngest. I come from a rather large family, I am the 10th of 14 children. I love being apart of my family. We have had so many good times! I am so grateful for each and everyone of them, even though sometimes we have are differences, I love them all and wish I could express that better than I do. My husband is the hardest worker I know! He is so good to our family and does so much for us and I am so grateful for him! He is currently working full time as an X-ray Tech and trying to finish school at Weber State. Ethan is getting so big so fast! He loves to read! He loves to hand me like 5 books at a time and sit and listen to me read them! He is going to be a smart little guy!

3 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

Cute! I love your blog!

McKell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vyedka said...

Cute picture! Love your cute little family!!