Saturday morning we went out to REI and we were finally able to get a Kelty child carrier for our Hikes. We have wanted one for quite some time now but they were just way too expensive, so we got our REI dividend, and we had just enough to get one! That afternoon we had to test it out! We went to the Vita course, it was pretty wet and muddy, but we had a blast!

Ethan Loves his new carrier. It will be a lot easier to bring Ethan along now when we go for hikes.
SUNDAY AFTERNOON 
Sunday was so beautiful it was hard not to go for a nice hike! Josh, Shaun, Val, McKenzie and Dakota came over for dinner, then afterwards we went for a hike across the face of the mountain above our house. It was so fun. We saw three doe's about 20 ft from us, the other night we even saw some coyotes.
Ethan sure does enjoy our hikes, except last night he enjoyed it a little too much... He fell right asleep!

I love going hiking with my husband. He makes it so enjoyable for me! He is always trying to motivate me and help me to do better! I love him so much! Kevy got this really good picture of me and Ethan with the beautiful sunset behind us!
6 comments:
Fun that is exciting you got carrier for Ethan. It is so much nicer going hiking with them in a carrier. Did you just use your jogging stroller when you went hiking?? Very beautiful pictures!
Yea we would either use our stroller or just carry him on our back, which got old fast! Our stroller is kinda bulky so it has a hard time going up bair canyon and even adams so we would just carry him. So I am excited we got our new carrier!
That looks like a lot of fun!! I like hiking!
Hey, cute stuff! When are you going to post some more? This is the only way I really know what's going on with everybody! Come on, don't leave us hanging!
Ok I just realized that the first comment I left might be misinterpreted. When I said "cute stuff", I meant that your blog was cute, although you may have thought I was calling you "cute stuff". Don't get me wrong - you're terribly cute, that just isn't what I meant!
Sure Kendra I know your true feelings it's ok to admit it!
Post a Comment