Kev and I were dating for only a month when we both knew we were meant for eachother! We clicked so well and we had a lot in common! He is so fun, so adventerous and so down to earth. I feel so safe when I am with him! I Love his passion for the outdoors and the beauty he finds in it! I loves his sense of humor he makes me laugh all the time! Tuesday, March 04, 2008
My Love!
Kev and I were dating for only a month when we both knew we were meant for eachother! We clicked so well and we had a lot in common! He is so fun, so adventerous and so down to earth. I feel so safe when I am with him! I Love his passion for the outdoors and the beauty he finds in it! I loves his sense of humor he makes me laugh all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Adorable! How cute are these pictures! You and Kevin have such a great marriage. I am so thankful you met and married such a great guy, who has a strong testimony and treat you good! You guys are so happy together and you have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment