

Kev and I love the outdoors! We find so much peace and so much appreiciation for everything! Last summer we went up to Smith Moorhouse to fish and relax in the Kayak! It was so much fun! Ethan loves it too!

Our first trip was quite adventerous, I wasn't able to catch anything the fish just didn't want to bite. But our second trip we caught so many!

They fish must have been really hungry. Ethan even caught one on his superman fish pole! we had a great time and a great dinner that night!
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! Yay! You are blogging with us now! It is soooo much fun, and gives me a chance to write things down when normally I wouldn't have!! Cute blog!!
I'm so glad you have a blog! It is good to see how you are doing! I love the blog! You little boy is so cute!
That picture of Ethan is so dang cute! You can tell he's a master fisherman already!
Post a Comment