Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Husband


1. Who's your man? Kevin C Pearce
2. How long have you been together? Since August 2004 so 3 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? 13 months before we were married
4. How old is your man? He just turned 29 in February
5. Who eats more? Uhh I would have to say kev, but I am not far behind
6. Who said "I Love You" first? Kev says he did, but I thought I did, but I will not argue with him :)
7. Who is taller? He is
8. Who sings better? Kev is actually a very good singer, I'd say we are the same, We would be a great duo!
9. Who is smarter? He definatley is!
10. Who's temper is worse? Neither of us have bad tempers
11. Who does the laundry? We both do
12. Who does the dishes? again we both take our turns, Kev is very good to help me with everything! How did I get so lucky!
13. Who pays the bills? That would be me :)
14. Who is better with the computer? Umm I would have to say I am
15. Who mowes the lawn? We both take turns, he trims I mow :) but he would rather mow than trim
16. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, unless it is a special occasion, I would have to say Kev is a much better cook than me though , but I am still learning
17. Who drives when you are together? Whoever jumps in the drivers seat first
18. Who pays when you go out? My Husband since he has the job
19. Who is most stubborn? We both can be stubborn I guess
20. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? We both are good at that
21. Who's parents do you see the most? Well since we live in the basement of Kev's parents, we see them everyday
22. Who kissed who first? I kissed Kevy first on our third date! Ohh memories!
23. Who asked who out? Well I guess it was kevy who first approached me
24. Who proposed? Kevy did, He made me a beautiful Valentines dinner and purposed
25. Who is more sensitive? We both have our sensitive sides
26. Who has more friends? uhhh uhhhh Friends? We both have are buddies we keep in contact with.
27. Who has more siblings? That would be me of course, I have 7 brothers and 6 sisters, he has 4 brothers

No comments: