Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Mommy Time

1. How long have you been a Mom? For 16 months
2. How many kids call you mommy? 1
3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having? Yes, I don't like the being suprised thing...
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 21
5. How long were you in labor? well I when in at 8:00 am to be enduced and he came (after 1 1/2 hours of pushing) at 6:45pm so 10 hours and 45 minutes
6. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom? I love the kisses, the hugs, the smiles, the playing, the reading, the washing I love to just spend every second with him!
7. What’s your least favorite thing? Probably the sickness, I Hate the worries when little Ethan gets sick!
8. Do you want more kids? yes I definatly do
9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? Yes, and he loves it! he loves to go anywhere
10. How many times have you been peed on? oh my goodness so many times I can't even count!
11. How many times have you been barfed on? well just that include just spit up because I have spit up on tonz of times too and even pooped on a couple times! Not fun when you get pooped on! 12. Are your kids named after someone? His middle name is Charles and that is after Kevy and his dad and his dad and his dad, pretty far down the line
13. When is the last time you had a sitter? umm I don't remember
14. When your kid gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? Kev and I both take turns
15. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)? Probably like 3 hours when we go to the temple
16. Are your toes painted? No
17. Last movie you saw in theater? 24 Dresses with the girls!
18. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom: Being outdoors! Camping Christmas tree permits, last year we took Ethan and he was only 11 months but he endured it well, Plus Dave came with his trailer so Ethan was able to go in and get warm in the morning.
19. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom? Working, I guess, It was hard to leave my job. I worked there for 5 years and I had made alot of friendships there.
20. Favorite Cartoon: Ethan loves Cars!!
21. Favorite Snack: Fish crackers!
22. When the kid(s) are napping, you are: Cleaning, straightening up everything, Check email and accounts, or napping with him
23. Where is/are your kid(s) now? Playing with Daddy
24. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently: hmmm I'll have to Think about this one.....
25. What is a lesson you have learned as a parent? Patience, You have to be really patient with them and I have learned to be. I love Everything about being a mom! It is very Rewarding!

No comments: