After 4 1/2 months, my wedding ring is finally fixed! We took it in Monday afternoon and it was available Tuesday! I am so excited to have it back on my finger! It was really awkward not to have it on for the past 4 1/2 months, and it wasn't even that expensive to fix, like we thought it was going to be! My fingers are doing great as well! I even have my nail growing back in! The doctor told me he thought it may not come back, but it is! It still isn't that pretty but I am just glad to still have my fingers! Happy Day!
1st Visit to PT (one week after accident)(Sorry this is pretty grose)
Today with my ring back on my finger!
3 comments:
That is AWESOME! I haven't been wearing my ring since before Ansleigh was born, and she's 7 months old... you know what- that's not true. I wore it for about a month before I had to take it off again cause it's messed up- I just wish that I could get it fixed for GOOD! I'm glad that you're fingernail is growing back- cause that's just one thing that would be hard to fake;)! WE miss you guys!
Yay! That first picture is really gross! But I am glad your ring is finally fixed! And I am glad you are going to have a new fingernail too! Fingers just aren't the same without fingernails!
Hi Erika! It was good to hear from you! I love blogging to keep in touch with old friends. It has been a long time! Your little boy is absolutely darling. I hope everything is going well, it sounds like it is. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment