How blessed we are to be able to hear General Conference this weekend! What an amazing weekend it was! It was really weird at first to not see President Hinckley, he will be deeply missed, but how blessed we are to have the new first presidency and President Thomas S. Monsen, our new prophet, that we sustained this last weekend! Saturday I had to work, but I was able to listen to the 1st and 2nd session in my mail truck. Kev and I were able to go to the 4th session sunday afternoon. It was Kev's first time to General Conference we loved it! We had excellent seats too, we were on the plaza floor, the 11th row back from the front, so we could see all the general authoritys just perfect it was awesome! All the talks were just amazing! I love Elder Ballards talk on Mothers. It was just what I needed to hear! It was a very uplifting weekend, I can't wait till the Ensign comes out and I can read them all over again!Tuesday, April 08, 2008
General Conference
How blessed we are to be able to hear General Conference this weekend! What an amazing weekend it was! It was really weird at first to not see President Hinckley, he will be deeply missed, but how blessed we are to have the new first presidency and President Thomas S. Monsen, our new prophet, that we sustained this last weekend! Saturday I had to work, but I was able to listen to the 1st and 2nd session in my mail truck. Kev and I were able to go to the 4th session sunday afternoon. It was Kev's first time to General Conference we loved it! We had excellent seats too, we were on the plaza floor, the 11th row back from the front, so we could see all the general authoritys just perfect it was awesome! All the talks were just amazing! I love Elder Ballards talk on Mothers. It was just what I needed to hear! It was a very uplifting weekend, I can't wait till the Ensign comes out and I can read them all over again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It was such a great conference! I would have to say that Elder Ballards talk on Mothers was my favorite too. But they were all really good. It was weird not seeing Gordon B. Hinckley though. How sad :(
Post a Comment