Enjoy the little things

Friday, December 30, 2011

September - Anniversary, Preschool and more Fun!

A day after we got home from our Awesome trip, it was Mine and Kev's 5 year wedding anniversary! Wow how time flies! I love being married to my most best-est friend! He is so smart, and always making me laugh and always pushing me to be better! I love my Mr. Kevy! Since we had just got home from our week long trip to South Dakota we decided we would just chill at home, relax and go for a nice bike ride with the kids! It was a beautiful, nice relaxing day! I loved spending every minute with my little family! Ethan had his first day of Preschool on Sept 13. He has loved every second of it! His teacher, Mrs Jill is so great and he is doing fantastic!
My Little sweetie! Getting ready for her ride!

Kiley is ready to Hit the Road!


Ethan on his WEEHOO!


I went to check and see what Kiley was doing one afternoon, and she was playing dress up with Ethan while he was alseep! It was pretty darn cute! I laughed!

My little Ethan's first day of preschool! Man he is growing up way to fast!

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

Happy 5 Years!! That is exciting!! Congrats! What a fun way to celebrate, by going on a bike ride with your family. Fun!

Ethan is getting so big! I can't believe it!! How many days a week does he go? I am glad he likes it!

Cute pictures! I love that Kiley was playing dress up with him while he was sleeping! hahaha

And Ethan looks great with his big boy backpack on!

Erika and Kevin said...

He only goes twice a week for 2 1/2 hours so it is really not bad at all! He gets so excited for school! And his teacher is just so great with them!