Enjoy the little things

Friday, December 30, 2011

August - Late Summer nights, Birthdays oh and Work

August I did a LOT of working. The lady I sub for had some surgery going on so that meant me working everyday (excluding my only day off... Sundays) for 6 weeks! It was a long 6 weeks, let me tell you. My job can get pretty laborious. But I do love it! It is fun and I enjoy doing what I do. Kev had been working on putting a patio in the backyard so we could put a fire pit there and have some fun roasting marshmallows. It turned out super nice! I love it! We had replaced that spot of the yard with grass so many times, but for some reason grass does NOT like to grow there, so we decided it would be fun just to put a little brick patio back there where we could have a fire every now and then. It turned out awesome we love it and so do the kids!
Here we are enjoying our new Fire pit, roasting marshmallows
Ethan enjoyed relaxing in the hammock daddy put up for himOh and yes, I did celebrate my 26th birthday! Yeay! I am officially getting old! I do have the BEST husband ever known to man! He threw me a pretty awesome birthday party and got me the most precious gift! He knows how much I LOVE Resien's, so he got a little bag of Reisen's and with each one he wrote a "Resien" why he loves me! I LOVED it! Couldn't ask for anything better! He helps me in so many ways, he truly is my better half! I love him! I had a great birthday! Here are some pictures of the AWESOME decorations! The kids helped him decorate!

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

Sounds like this was a busy month, especially with working! I can't believe you worked for 6 weeks straight! You poor thing. That would have been a lot of work! Oh my heck! I love the firepit! Lets get together and roast hotdogs and marshmallows when we come down in July okay! The kids would love it and so would I! Your backyard looks beautiful! Wow what a romantic your husband is! I love it. Aren't those the best gifts! Happy Birthday!