July was filled with so many happenings, family was down from everywhere, Canada, Wyoming, Montana, but yet I seemed to have missed most of the fun that was going on because of a sinus infection / flu that I had caught that had literally kept me in bed for days. It was horrible! Thanks to my awesome family though they were able to still tag my kids along with them to the parade and such so they didn't have to miss out on all the fun playing with cousins! We had all caught something that month so it was a quite uneventful month. No Fun! It was a good thing I have my sweetie though to be so good to me and the kids and keep them occupied so I could get the rest I needed!

I am always glad that Weber State does fire works after the 4th of July and before the 24th, I am not sure why they do it then, but on Sunday the 17th (It is always around that same time) We went to go see the fireworks at Weber, they always do an awesome job! They have a little mini concert before the fireworks begin that the Orchestra does, then it ends with a bang! I was so grateful I was feeling a little better to go see those fireworks since I missed out on all the fun on the 4th. Nessa, James and Sharon came with us. It was so fun. The kids LOVED it too!


1 comment:
Wow I was looking through your blog and realized that I didn't comment on 2 or 3 of your most resent posts. I always feel bad when I read a post and don't comment.
I am really sad that you guys were so sick this month. Espically since we were down and it felt like I didn't get to see you at all.
Wow what a cool rocket! I will have to remember to show Kaleb this picture of the Lego rocket because he would love it! He is really into legos right now, which is fun!
I have never seen the Weber fireworks, I bet they put on a good show! Glad you were able to go!
Post a Comment