And to make it even better, My other little sis, Nikki, one week later had her sweet Paislee October 7th. Poor Nikki was in Labor for almost 24 hours! The midwife was debating on doing a C section cause she wasn't progressing as quickly as they though she should, but Nikki received a blessing and started progressing quite quickly after that! She had her sweet baby just right before midnight. It was a long 24 hours for them but I am sure little Paislee was well worth it! She is a beauty!
One morning I told Ethan to go wake up Kiley so that we could take him to school and he wouldn't be late, well it took him a while to get back so I went to check on him and instead of waking her up he got in bed with her and decided to go back asleep! That silly boy! He makes me laugh!
One morning I told Ethan to go wake up Kiley so that we could take him to school and he wouldn't be late, well it took him a while to get back so I went to check on him and instead of waking her up he got in bed with her and decided to go back asleep! That silly boy! He makes me laugh!
Yeay! October was also the time to Can Apples! We hadn't canned Apples for a couple years now so we were excited to so Kev could make his yummy Apple pies!! Ethan enjoyed helping daddy can the apples!
We got a good load!
I love this picture of my beautiful little girl! She is such a beauty!
On October 30 we had a fun little dinner Halloween party, Everyone brought some awesome desserts and we served brains and flesh soup (Chicken and dumplings) and blood mesh (Chilli) It was awesome. Then we had Ernest Scared Stupid playing in the background! That movie is a classic! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves plus the new babies came and we loved seeing them!

Halloween night we spent the night at Kev's brothers house going around with their kids. Ethan was a Robot and Kiley was a Butterfly Fairy. It was a fun night!
The kids were ready to go!
Ethan with his loads of candy
Kiley with her loads of candy
The kids were ready to go!






3 comments:
well if your water broke at home you would want to take a shower too!! ha ha :)
Those are some cute kids!!!
Ha ha your funny Amanda! Ya right I think I would be like holy crap I need to get to the hospital!
Fun read! I can't believe Amanda went that fast! I am glad she was blessed with a smooth and fast labor/delivery! And Tevia is beautiful!
And Paislee is just gorgeous!! She reminds me so much of Oakley when she was a baby. With all of her long, black hair!! I am so glad Nikki was blessed and didn't have to go into surgery! Heavenly Father does answer prays! I am sad I am missing these baby girls growing up.
Hahaha I laugh out loud so hard when I read the story about Ethan going back to bed!! hahaha I can totally see Kaleb doing that!! He must have been exhausted! That picture of him sleeping next to her is so cute!
Fun, Fun! I love canning! And you guys make THE BEST APPLE PIES in the WHOLE WORLD! The next time we are down in Utah we will have to have you guys make us one! They are delicious! And your Halloween looked like it was super fun! Wish we could have been there at the party!!
Post a Comment