He's back! Wow those two years went by so fast! My little brother got back from his mission in Nicaragua last night. His plane landed at 7:45 pm! He is such a cutie and we are soo glad he made it back safe! Love You Bud!
Grandpa with Kies and Brens
Stina and Kaysen waiting patiently for Bud
Maybe a little shocked!
Buddy home at last!
The group!
Grandpa with Kies and Brens
HERE HE COMES! WAHHHH WHOOOO!
Maybe a little shocked!
Our AWESOME decorations
My Beautiful girl! I know random but she was excited to meet her Uncle Bud for the first time! We love Uncle Buddy!






3 comments:
ha ha funny we're missing the 'D'! ha ha.. Love her daughters smile!! :) And I can't believe Bud is home!! And so skinny!! ha ha The group picture is awesome tho!
Fun post Ü I can't believe how skinny Bud is! He looks good though! I wish I was there to hear his talk, it sounds like it was super good. oh and why were you missing the "d"? Love the picture of Kiley at the end! Super cute, she is probably running by now! Super cute!
Welcome home Buddy! I can't believe he is home from a mission. Or that he is old enough to have gone on one!! lol Makes me feel soo old!
Post a Comment