Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Pool Time Fun!

This heat has been ridiculous! We just couldn't stand it anymore! We set out and bought the kids a cute little Alligator pool! They LOVE it! Here are some fun pictures of them enjoying the cool pool!
Kev couldn't stand it... he had to get in too!

There was tonz of SPLASHING going on too!

Happy as can be!

2 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

Super cute post!! I bet that pool felt gooood! :)

Vyedka said...

hahahaha oh my goodness these pictures are too cute! Your family is adorable! I don't know how you guys do it, I forgot how hot Utah gets! Then when we went down there this year and the hottest it got was 68 degrees and we couldn't stand going outside, I remembered how hot Utah gets...and I didn't like it! Your pool looks like it was a lot of fun on a hot summer day in Utah!