Besides biking, there is nothing Kev and I love more then relaxing in the mountains! You need that time to get away and just get refreshed! Kev had the 23rd off for Pioneer day so we decided to head up to the lake once again and relax! The kids love it up there. Smith Morehouse has always been one of our favorites! We love taking our kayaks there because it is big enough for us to get in a good work out, but small enough that it isn't overly crowded with people and other boats and only wake less boats are aloud. Ethan was a lot more careful this time, but he still had fun!
Playing on the beach!


Macho Ethan taking on the massive tire!






7 comments:
I also have never beent o Kennecot! I would love to go there. Looks like a beautiful lake too! You guys always see to have so much fun!
That looks like fun! I need to go, I have never been either.
Smith Morehouse is such a great spot! Love the lake, do you guys have two Kayaks or just one? Again you took such cute pictures~love the one of just the lake, it makes me want to go there right now and the one of Kiley playing in the sand! She is adorable! I have never been to Kennecott Coppermine either, and again it was on my list of things to do before we moved out of the country, next time we are in Utah I am going to have to take my family there. It looks like it was a lot of fun...Love the picture of Ethan holding up the massive tire! Too cute! Kiley looked like she was super exhausted!
We have 2 single Kayaks, we were gonna get a tandum but it was actually cheaper to get 2 seperate ones so, and yes Kiley was way exhausted! It had been a very loong day for her!
Hooray! I found you again! I had a typo on your blog address and was never able to see your blog, I finally figured out why. Your little family is so cute and your kids are getting big! They are adorable.
Yeay! Margie I am so glad I remember you telling me that you couldn't ever see my blog! I am so glad you figured out the problem!
Post a Comment