Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Tree House Museum

Sat. July 10 we took the kids to the Tree House Museum. I had never been there before but I could have stayed there forever! What a fun place that is! I love it! Well and most importantly so did the kids! Ethan was just everywhere taking it all in! We are going to defiantly take another trip there soon!
Playing in the music area!
Ethans Favorite! He loved putting together these dinosaurs puzzles!Kiley the Fire lady!
Playing dress upEthan milking a cow! It felt so real! It was awesome!
After the museum we decided to go find Ethan a dinosaur puzzle since he enjoy the one at the museum so much! We found a really cool one at Three Little Monkeys in Fruit Heights. He LOVES it. I can pretty much put the puzzle together with my eyes closed we have done it so much.

3 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

Super Fun!!

Vyedka said...

Cute! I was going to take the kids there before we moved up here, it was on my list of places to go, we just ran out of time! I wish we would have made it though, it looks like it is so much fun there! Super cute pictures, I love the fire lady Kiley! And Etan and his new dinosaur puzzle. So I am guessing the lady in Three Little Monkeys didn't say anything to you about paying for that book?

Erika and Kevin said...

Ohhh hahaha funny you should say that, I made Kev go in to get the puzzle. I didn't go in and still haven't gone back... o-well