Enjoy the little things

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Pedal Away Parkinsons

July 24 we had the opportunity to do another bike ride. It wasn't quite as grueling as our 100 mile ride, this one was only 10 miles. It was a fun family ride that went through west kaysville. It was a great ride for another great cause. This ride was very well sponsored, they had such a great turn out and had a very fun raffle afterwards! This is one we are definatly going to do every year!
Nessa and James did it with us too!

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

Fun! Love the cute pictures! How fun that Nessa and James did the race with you! And Erika you are looking so good! I bet you only weigh 110 pounds! You are so tiny! I love your cute green shirt you are wearing!

Erika and Kevin said...

Ohhh Vyedka you are so sweet I am actually not... I have been sick the past couple weeks with shingles and I have gained 5 lbs so I am feeling like a blob, but I did get up this morning to do the Fruit Heights Founders Day 5k so I am still trying to stay active but I still feel like blahhh... But thanks you are too sweet!