Whewww wow that was one crazy weekend! It was so good to be able to visit with family and friends at Buddy's Homecoming and to see almost everybody! Buddy's homecoming was amazing he had some amazing experiences in Nicaragua! He was only home for 2 days now he is up in Boise going to school, its almost like he never came home :( But at least we will be able to call him anytime we want! :) Friday night we went up to Cobble creek just past Huntsville and had dinner with our ward. They were having a campout, but due to our crazy schedule we had Saturday we weren't able to sleep out just go up and have dinner! It was AWESOME times! Especially when they had the activity with the kids and the bubbles and half the group (including Ethan) ran away crying cause they got soap in their eyes!! LOL oh man good times! Saturday morning we did the Davis County Walk/Run 5k! It was so awesome and such a beautiful morning for a run! I was feeling really good that morning, most likely because I did a pretty good warm up which I normally don't do but I am very glad I did! We ran it in 34:44! That is my best time so far! I am actually extremely proud of myself. I have never been a runner, never enjoyed it growing up, but I am slowly improving! I LOVE IT! It makes running so much more enjoyable when you actually see progress! And it helps to have the best running partner in the world! I love my hubbie!! They also had a fun Kids Race that we signed Ethan up for, it was free so we weren't losing anything by signing him up for it but he was very excited! We even got him new running shoes that he could wear that he absolutly loves! He did awesome and enjoyed every second of it! They gave him a fun medal that he still wheres around everywhere and is so proud of!
Here he is getting ready to start!
I know this picture is blurring, but you can kinda see in this picture how excited he was! He was running with a smile on his face the whole way!
Showing off his medal!
My pretty girl, just chillin after the race
My precious babies!
After the race our truck "check engine" light came on and we had to take our truck in to see what the problem was... yea I guess both of our catilitic converters went out.. so Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas to us! HAHA Gotta love it! Kev had his work party that afternoon! They had a bbq and they brought this awesome... thing I am not sure what it is called, but you are like in a hampster ball, it was pretty wickedly fun!! Our camera battery died so I was only able to get a couple pictures... but you get the idea. It was awesome. They took you to the top of the hill, you jump in strap yourself in, and off you went rolling down the hill! It was hilarious and actually pretty scary! Kev and I went in together, I thought I was going to die! But I survived and was dieing to do it again!
So this is what it looked like...
You can kinda see how you strap yourself in there...It was pretty vicious!
Inside the ball! My HOT hubbie ready to go
Me, not so sure...
After that our good friend Eric got married and was having an open house so we went and after the open house went to dinner with our best buds we hadn't seen in what it seems like forever! Thanks for a great night! We have the best friends ever! I am sad our camera battery died cause I wasn't able to get any pictures of dinner but we had an awesome time! We need to do it more!
Me, not so sure...
After that our good friend Eric got married and was having an open house so we went and after the open house went to dinner with our best buds we hadn't seen in what it seems like forever! Thanks for a great night! We have the best friends ever! I am sad our camera battery died cause I wasn't able to get any pictures of dinner but we had an awesome time! We need to do it more!






5 comments:
Way to go on your 5K!! Are you still doing the 10K down at Thanksgiving Point? Sorry to hear about the catilitic converters, been there done that, totally sucks :(
Quite the busy weekend! That giant ball looks awesome! Did it make you sick?! So fun!!happy birthdayt o you!
Looks like you guys are staying busy! I have been quite the blog slacker lately so it was fun to catch up on your blog! Your kids are looking so much older and cute as ever!! I love the ball thing, too. How awesome is that!
Oh my goodness I could have sworn I commented on this post! Sorry I love when you post! But sorry if there were some post I haven't commented on! Your Ward party looks like it was a blast! And the Davis County Walk/Run 5K sounds like you had such a great time running! Good job on your personal Best! It is always great when you beat your old records! How fun to sign Ethan up for a little race! I bet he had so much fun! Kaleb loves running and always loves to race Steve so I bet he would have loved it too! How fun that he got a cute Medal! Super cute pictures! Sorry to hear about your Truck that sucks!! And oh my goodness you had a Work party too! You guys did have a busy weekend! Fun pictures of the "Hamster Ball"!
Post a Comment