Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Free Day at the Zoo!

During the winter Months, The Hogle Zoo has Free Days the last Wednesday of every month, February is the last month that they do this so I was determined to get the kids out. It has been a looong winter full of sicknesses and the weather was so beautiful I couldn't turn down a good day at the Zoo. One problem was I didn't charge my Camera battery so two pictures later my camera was dead :( but that's OK Ethan was moving way to fast anyway to get any real good shots. They had such a good time Surprisingly too the animals were all out streching their legs, it was a good time. Kiley loved seeing the animals too, we went in and saw the big gorilla's and she didn't want to get too close to the glass, it was cute but I was so glad we were able to get out and enjoy the fresh air of the Zoo... hmmmm.
My cute Kiddos getting ready to head to the Zoo!Kiley liked the view from her chair... most of the time :)Ethan Loved seeing the Gorillas, it was one of his favorites!

3 comments:

Vyedka said...

Lovely Photos! And hey! that is my same double stroller! But I love that yours is blue! Glad you guys were able to have fun at the zoo while there was such good weather. I always loved going to the zoo at the first of the year, before it gets too hot. The Tigers are always out during the winter. During the summer they are too hot to walk around. Fun!!

Erika and Kevin said...

yeah, Stina let me borrow that stroller, I should have just brought the single stroller cause Ethan wasn't even in it once haha and the dumb thing did not fit in any doors, so it was kinda annoying... Oh well

Vyedka said...

hahahaha too funny! yeah it doesn't fit through doors! Frustrating! My kids are getting too old for strollers now, which is pretty nice that they can walk/run everywhere now and I don't have to worry about them wanting to be held.