Enjoy the little things

Monday, March 07, 2011

WeeHoo!

So Last year we ran into a couple problems of how to get enough training on our bikes with our kids. We have a chariot carrier we got a single when Ethan was a baby, when Kiley was born we got a Chariot double carrier, but eventually returned it cause it kinda sucked for Kev to carry both kids so we got another single... but returned that because Ethan was really getting to big for it, So I found this the other day at REI.com
It is called a WeeHoo I-Go Trailer bike. They had a you tube video I was watching of a little boy he was probably 8, who was riding it and Ethan got so excited, he kept saying I want that! So I guess this is what we will be getting with our REI dividend this year. Can't wait to try it out!

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

it looks Awesome. When are you guys planning on buying this? Or have you already?

Erika and Kevin said...

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while but yeah we got it, it is pretty fun! I will have to post pictures of it soon!