Monday, March 07, 2011
First haircut for Kiley
So after we picked up some lunch Saturday afternoon in Bountiful we were passing a kids salon called Cookie Cutters, so spur of the moment I told Kev to stop there because Kiley's hair was in desperate need. I was trying to just let it grow out but it was just not looking good, it was so uneven, so we went in to cookie cutters and sent her in to get a hair cut. That place is so fun! They have the kids sit in a car and buckle them in they put a movie or a game in for them while they cut their hair I took some pictures with my phone, But Kiley did such a good job! Her molet is gone, and her hair looks so good and even. I was afraid that cutting it would cut her curls out but It didn't and I was grateful for that too! They cut a good inch or so off so it is pretty short, but it will grow back and look much better! Ethan got a haircut too, but Kevy cut his when we got home, I spent more for Kiley's haircut, then I do on my own, so we decided that Kev does a good enough job to cut Ethan's hair so we tried to make it fun for him just like Kiley had fun getting her hair cut, but Here are some pictures of the kids new haircuts... they gave her a blue sucker afterward, that is why her mouth is so blue!
Ethan really wanted me to take a picture of his backside since I took a picture of Kiley's back side haha he is silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You have some WAY CUTE kiddos! I love Kiley's haircut. Ellie's is already becoming a little mullet but I am too chicken to cut it just yet (its still way shorter than Kiley's). And also, that WeeHoo looks SO COOL! You have to post pictures when you get it!
Oh my goodness! ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment