Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I Smell TROUBLE

This little thing, as sweet and cute as she may look, is a little trouble maker! I LOVE her to death though, but I don't remember Ethan being this mischievous! I guess it is my fault for not closing the bathroom door like I should, but she LOVES to unravel the toilet paper role! She is such a sweetie though, it is hard to get too mad this sweet face... Gotta love her!

5 comments:

Vyedka said...

hahaha been there done that! Kaleb and Oakley are the same way! Kaleb never got into trouble like Oakley has. And her favorite thing to do is unravel the toilet paper!! At least it was a little while ago...lets hope that my baby girls has grown out of that stage! It must be a girl thing!? hahaha I love this picture! Too cute!

PS
Did you have your surgery? I haven't heard anything. Hope everything is going good! Love you!

Erika and Kevin said...

I am sorry...I will mail you and give you an update

kim said...

Ohhh, she is ADORABLE! My little Ellie does the SAME thing - she has several times! Maybe it's a girl thing? :)

Vyedka said...

Thanks! Let me know whenever you have time to sit down and email me Ü

Jared and Jessica said...

Haha! I love this picture! The kids' haircuts look adorable :)