Enjoy the little things

Monday, February 14, 2011

Thankyou FreshValue Customer!

Ok I know I am weird but I like to post about my awesome deals I get with my couponing addictions so here is my latest....
I got all of this for $5.57... thats 90% savings

and I got all of this for 25.37, that is 61% savings... Love it!

5 comments:

McKell said...

YEAH!! I love seeing great deals! Thanks for introducing me to the awesome world of coupons!

kim said...

Oooh, how AWESOME is that!! I need to start couponing. I am just so bad at it. Way to go, Erika!

Vyedka said...

Your amazing!! Jealous of all your food savings!

Erika and Kevin said...

I really wish you were here Vyedka so I can teach you! I helps so much!

Vyedka said...

I know!! But even if I moved home today and started buying food with out coupons, it would feel like I was still saving money...because food is SOOOOO expensive up here...we paid 14% in taxes just on the food and plus the food is so much more with out the taxes!!