Enjoy the little things

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevy!

Monday was my sweet hubbies 32nd birthday! I wanted him to make sure he felt extra special that day so Me and the kids took him some balloons and treats at his work and took him out to lunch, it was so nice to be able to spend some time with my sweetheart! He is the best thing to ever happen to me and I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion! He is so thoughtful I love him to death! That night we went bowling at Boondocks and just had a nice relaxing night! I loved it. Nikki and Josh brought over The Wii game Michael Jackson The Experience, oh my heck that will defiantly be on my Christmas list this year! That game was super fun, and such a great workout! Ethan and Kiley absolutely loved it! It is so funny to watch them try to dance like Micheal Jackson! Anyway we had a great time, I got Kev a Gift certificate to go get a massage (got it for a great deal at City Deals!) got him a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble, Loved it and got him a Garmin GPS for the car, we are planning to do some road trips so hopefully it will come in good use! Happy Birthday Kevy! I LOVE YOU!!
Ethan so excited about all the tickets Uncle Josh helped him win!

The Gang!Ethan and Kiley dancing to Micheal Jackson! This is a great workout too!

3 comments:

Vyedka said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!! It sounds like he had a great day! And you gave him some great presents! Cute picture of the "gang"! I had never heard of the Micheal Jackson game before..is it just a dancing game? Fun!

Erika and Kevin said...

Yes you dance like Micheal Jackson! It is sooo fun, really... I love it!

Vyedka said...

hahaha it sounds like fun!!