Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

September.. in a nut shell

Whewww I am such a slacker! The end of the year sure has flown by, I guess it is really time for an update! Things have been so crazy and I hate when I get behind it just makes it that much more harder to update cause there are so many things to post about but so little time... anyway the beginning of September Kev got a second job teaching the radiology program and has really enjoyed it so much! We also celbrated our 5 YEAR anniversary! Wow I love that man so much! I am so blessed to have him as my Hubbie! He truly is so amazing! I love every single thing about him, even though he may say different, he is My EVERYTHING! I love you sweetie pie! On our anniversary we decided to go to Timanogus Cave I had never climbed to the Cave before so we thought for a little activity on our anniversary that would be way fun to do and it was! I am so glad we did it! It was actually quite the hike to, I never knew how high it actually was, I had climbed Mt Timponogus before but never to the cave and I wasn't expecting it to be a very hard hike. But it was awesome I loved every second just being with my hubbie! Here are a couple pictures of our awesome hike!
Ethan and Kiley ready for their hike! and the first time I put her hair up in piggy tails! Ohh they look so cute!
On the trailStopping for some water!Pottie break in a little rock building on a cliff just before you reach the caveEthan actually walked the whole way up too! He is such an amazing hiker! Much better than his mommy!

5 comments:

The Schramm's said...

I wanted to do this hike so bad this year but we just never made it. Ugh. I love going up there though its gorgeous!

Erika and Kevin said...

It was a blast! I am so glad we did it! The kids loved it too!

Vyedka said...

How fun to hike up Timpanogos cave. I have never done the cave before. Maybe next time we are in UT you guys could hike it with us! Great pictures! It looks like a hike where you have to hold onto your kids hand? Is it pretty steep?

Erika and Kevin said...

Yeah it is a really good hike, but you defiantly want to be holding your kids hands too their are some spots that made me nervous, Very fun though!

Vyedka said...

Good to know! We definitely have to do some hikes when we are down for the summer!