Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Birthdays and Farwells

This last weekend was quite the busy one with Birthday's, KJ's Baptism, and Buddy's Farewell. Friday and Saturday I had to work, but afterwards when I got home Kevy had the house all decorated, It was really sweet! I have the best husband in the world! He got me this beautiful outdoor figurine, thing it is hard to explain what it is but it goes with our decoration in our house, and he got me a spa package to get a facial, pedicure and a massage. It is going to be great! I am soo excited! He also got me a book called The Last Lecture, It is suppose to be a really good book I am very excited to read it!

That night we went out to eat at our favorite place Tepenyakis, Vanessa and James came with us and we celebrated her birthday too.

Afterwards was KJ's baptism. They put on a awesome program, Stina and buddy did an awesome job at their talks! Buddy's farewell speach was sunday and he did such an awesome job! I am going to miss him a bunch, even though I haven't seen him much since he has been gone to college, I will still miss him! He is such a good example to us and to my little guy, who will one day be able to serve a mission of his own!

3 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

I can't believe you went to Tipenyaki without me! That sounds really good right now actually! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Erika and Kevin said...

Yea it sounds WAYYYY good! I love their noodles! To bad they are expensive I would eat there almost everyday if I could!

Vyedka said...

Fun birthday! I really miss Teppanyaki's restaurant! Cute picture of Bud! It is crazy how many things have happened since I moved to Victoria! It is insane how much can happen in 2 years and seven months since we left! Buddy left on his mission and came home and now Zaky is on his mission! Crazy!