Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nathaniel Vonpokie AKA Nate

Our loveable Weiner Dog Natey passed away August 9, 2008 at 17 years of age. Kev had him since he was 12 years old. Nate was such a cute puppy, he was the only golden honey colored pup in the litter and the biggest!! He was always excited to see you when you would come home and he would be there waiting! He was such a good dog. He would come and love you when you were sick, He loved to lick Kevy all over, He loved to lick feet period. He would do tricks and just about anything for food. Nate would chase Ethan all over the house while Ethan would giggle the whole time! Ethan loved to tempt him with food and throw him Doggy biscuits. He will be deeply missed. He was a very good friend!



7 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

Oh, that is super sad! I'm sorry, losing a pet like that is a horrible thing to go through. My sister lost one of her dogs when she was having puppies and it was not a fun time!

Erika and Kevin said...

Yea, they just become a part of the family. It is really sad :<

McKell said...

Rest In Peace Nate! It is sad to see a fellow weiner dog pass... 17 years is a long life for a dog, I don't know if Chester can make it!

Vyedka said...

Oh SAD...I am sorry to hear about that. Natey was such a good little Dog, did he just die of old age? Where you guys there or still in Lava? Tell Kevin and his parents that I am so sorry. He will be missed.

Cory and Kendelle Christiansen said...

Hey sorry to hear about Natey. Have many funny stories about him. Like when he was chasing the robin in the garage. Very entertaining.
Cory

Jessika and Josh said...

Thats sad! I'm sorry! Give everyone my condolenses! And then teach me how to spell!

Anonymous said...

Erika i am sorry your dog died:( I am sorry