Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1st Visit to The Dentist

Yesturday was Ethan's first visit to the Dentist. I am a sucky mom and didn't take the camera with me (who takes camera's to dentisit offices... right...) But He did such a good job! He was soo good for the dentist! So this morning I was refreshing his memory on how you brush and floss your teeth. He loves his new toothbrush! The dentist also gave him a bouncey ball he would not put down yesturday! He is getting to be such a big boy and saying so much it is crazy! I love being his Mommy! It is so fun to experience all these new things with him and teaching him how to do things!

Here he is showing you how he saw "ahhhhh" for the dentist.

Showing you how he brushes his teeth.

Showing you how he flosses his teeth.

2 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

How cute is that? I had a denist app that day to! He is cute, and he is growing up so fast!!

Vyedka said...

Adorable! I need to take my kids to the dentist! Super cute pictures!