Enjoy the little things

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary

September 10 was our 3 year anniversary! I can't belive it has already been 3 years since I have been married to the man of my dreams! It seems just like yesturday we had just got married! Well 3 years and 1 1/2 kid later I am more in love with him now than EVER! He is such a great husband and daddy! I couldn't have picked anyone more sweet than him! He is always concerned about my feelings and he is always there for me whenever I need him! He is my best friend and I love him so much! Happy 3rd Anniversary Sweetie! I love you!

6 comments:

Vyedka said...

1 1/2 kids later?? Are you pregnant? Am I that out of the Loop...

Jessika and Josh said...

you are pregnant??? how could this be? we were so careful!

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

What the frick? You can't just throw in a comment like "one and a half kids later" and leave it at that. You have some explaining to do!

Anonymous said...

WHAT........... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.... YA!!!!!!!! come and get all of the crap out of my basement

Vanessa said...

Yeah for you guys! congratulations. I am so happy for you guys.

McKell said...

Holy crap CONGRATS!!! That is so fricken exciting! We really should get together sometime and catch up... Girls night ... maybe?