Saturday Kev participate in the Hess Cancer Legacy Tour for the grand opening of the Legacy Highway. There was a 5k and a 10k and a 20 mile bike ride, Kevy did the 20 mile bike ride, it started in North Salt Lake, about Center Street on the highway, then you went up to Farmington, before you exited off highway 89 then you turned around and went back down to North Salt Lake. His brother Shaun did the race with him too. Shaun came in at 1 hour and 5 minutes! Kevy did SUCH an awesome job! Kev was pretty excited that he did so well he was able to keep up with many of the road bikers on his mountain bike and he finished with a 20.3 mph average with a total time of 59:00 minutes for 20 Miles!!! Which on a mountain bike is very difficult. He came in 125th out of 830 Bikers. Kev and I love to bike, and I hope one day we can be able to get him a nice road bike so he can better enjoy all these fun bike races he does! Good Job sweetie I am SOOO proud of you!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Tell Kevin Great job from Steve and I! That is great that you guys do bike races, Steve is hoping to do a 10k run up here. They have runs all year around so I think he will be doing a couple. Congrats! That is super exciting...You are pregnant, right? I haven't heard anything from you. When are you do? How many months apart will the kids be? Give me the details please!
Erika, i love your blog! congratulations on the up coming baby! i'm soooo happy for you and kevin. little eathan is so adorable i can just see a little girl in the mix :). congrats again! huggies, beth
Thats so awesome Kevin! 59 mins wow thats way good!
That is soo cool! I would love to start biking! My next goal after my marathon is to do a triathlon! So i guess I will have to start to bike! :)
I wish my husband would do it with me... but he is more into Basketball and baseball stuff. O well ;)
Post a Comment