Enjoy the little things

Monday, July 28, 2008

Life Outdoors








Our most favorite thing to do is be outdoors! We haven't been able to do much of it this year though because I work every saturday, But on Pioneer Day we were able to take a break and go Fishing and kayaking. It was so peaceful and beautiful I just love it in the mountains! We went up to Smith Moorehouse (our favorite place to fish and kayak) There was some good fishing there too! Kev caught 4 and Josh caught 2. Ethan loved too play in the water and throw rocks in the water! He especially liked wearing his life jacket!We had such a great time!

2 comments:

Camille said...

How fun! it looks like you had a good time! you have such a cute family!

Vyedka said...

I love that you guys love the outdoors so much! Super cute pictures! Your kids are going to grow up loving being in nature!