

June 30, after a LOOOONG weekend of dry heaving, being sick out of my mind, feeling like I was on my death bed, and a trip to the ER to get rehydrated, I was able to go to the Colin Raye, Josh Gracin and Joe Nichols concert at Utah Valley State College, now Utah Valley University. It was a concert to celebrate Utah Valley turning into a University. It was a lot of fun! Collin Raye I'd have to say was my favorite, then Josh Gracin and joe nichols, but the all did an AWESOME job! I love concerts, I need to take my kevy to more!
5 comments:
That was such a good time! I really like Joe Nichols ( and I am pretty sure he liked us, if you know what I mean!) I had fully expected him to be my least favorite, but I ended up enjoying his performance the most!
He was really fun! I was ready to leave before his performance started, but I am glad I stayed and watched him!
I told you guys! Joe Nichols is amazing! And you guys all wanted to leave! Good thing I know better! lol.
Yeah! I'm glad you guys stayed cause he was the best of all!! Plus he way liked us.. I mean way... he wished we'd.. or I in this case... had thrown that bra :D then he wouldn't have gave it back..
hahahaha that was such a fun night! I am glad that I ended up going! Good memories!! Joe Nichols was the funnest part of the night!!
Post a Comment