The 4th of July is always a fun eventful day. In the morning we went to the Kaysville parade. they always do a fun job and throw tonz of candy, Ethan was able to get some, not a lot, but that is ok, we went to Davis for the Fireworks, Ethan was a little unsure about the fireworks this year, he had to keep his head down so he couldn't see! At the end he clapped for joy that they were finaly over and he was able to go home, but he had fun!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Yay! You updated your blog. I love seeing the pics of your cute family. I am so excited for our camping trip!
I love the Kaysville parade! I am so ready for it to be summer! And we will be home for the 4th this year! So I am so excited!!
Post a Comment