Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Fireworks at Weber!
OK sorry my blogs have been very random and haven't been very interesting, I have had a TON of things to blog about since I haven't blog for almost 2 months! We have had quite the summer so far!
Weber State University always has an amazing show of fireworks in between the 4th and the 24th of July, I am not sure exactly why it is in between those days but it sure is fun to go watch them! We had such a great time with Vanessa Nikki and buddy this year watching the fireworks. Ethan would only watch them if his daddy would cover his ears for him, that picture is not of Kev making him watch them it is of Kevy covering Ethans ears, whenever kev would pull his hands away from Ethans ears ethan would grab Kevs hands and put them back! It was pretty funny, He loved to watch them, just not hear the BOOM so much!


Afterwards Nikki buddy and I drove home in the back of our truck and we took a crazy picture of us back there, but it was a lot of fun! Sorry this is just another random post, I have been trying to update all that has happened - So I am just trying to catch back up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Man buddy is so cute... I am so sad.. he is going to be missed by everyone in this family... o sad
Nice! Loved the posts! I can't wait to see you guys again- are you going to be going on the Baker trip in August?
Heck Ya we are going! We love camping! We are excited to go and see everybody!
Hi ERIKA!
Your blogg is sooo cute. Ethan is getting so big and having kev cover his ears while the fireworks are going off is pricelss. You are the cutest mommy ever!!!
who wrote that last comment
hahaha every time I look at this pictures it makes me laugh! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment