Wow Time sure does fly when your having fun! I totally missed the month of April! April we celebrated my little baby girl's 2nd birthday! I can not believe my baby is 2! Wow! That means Kev's dad has been gone for 2 years as well! That is super crazy to think! Life has been very hectic lately, My old job I worked before I had Ethan called me the other day and asked if I could help them out a bit while their regular girl went on maternity leave. So I have been helping them out, plus I have been working at the Post Office more than usual so I have felt like I am a full time working lady... Not a good feeling when you have 2 little ones at home. I hate leaving them, but my old job said I can bring my kids in with me if I need to on occasion so that helps, plus the little extra income is nice to have. I just thought I would give an update on what we have been up to since I haven't updated in a while. The kids had a dentist appointment middle of April, Kiley obviously did great, she still doesn't have all her teeth but Ethan ALREADY had 2 cavities! Are you serious! So we went in last Monday to get those fixed... The dentist was awesome and everything, but those drugs seriously knocked Ethan out! I did NOT like it! Ethan was being really silly at first, Kev and I were cracking up and the things he was saying, Like The dentist was trying to get his x-rays and Ethan started struggling then when the doctor took it out of his mouth he screamed at the top of his lungs "THANK YOU!" Just the way he said made me laugh so hard then he started poking the dentist in the face and eyes and saying the weirdest stuff, finally he knocked out from the gas, and he was out ALL DAY LONG, It is nice to have some quite time... but 5 - 6 hours... way to long for me! I started trying to get him up but he could NOT get his eyes open, I called Kev bawling telling him he wasn't waking up... He was responsive, I would ask him if he wanted water, I would have to asked him a couple times before he nodded yes or no, when he finally started to come to he very quietly whisper "toaster strudel" He loves those freaking things, I laughed pretty good, but I know he was starving, he hadn't eaten anything for a while, but It just scared the crap out of me! I think next time we go we will pass on the gas! It just made me really think about if something ever happened to my babies! I don't ever want to get that feeling again! My babies are my life! It would just kill me if anything ever happened to them! So not a very good experience for me taking Ethan to the Dentist. I need to do better at flossing his teeth!
Coming Soon! I will post pictures of Kiley's Awesome Birthday and Easter soon! and of course our awesome new toy The WEEHOO! Ethan loves this thing!
Friday, May 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Yes, I want to see your Easter pictures and the pictures from the birthday party. I love how, even though I never see you anymore, I can look at your pictures and read about your life on here.
And that's scary about the dentist's and the gas!! I would feel the same way you did. But I am glad everything went okay and that he snapped out of it. :)
I hope that your life has gotten less busy since May!! Your not working at your old job anymore right? Scary story about Ethan and his experience at the dentist! I would have been freaking out too! I am glad he was okay and nothing serious happened!! I need to make an appointment for my kids to go to the dentist! I got to get on that!!
Post a Comment