Thursday, May 26, 2011
Mothers Day, Birthday's and Easter!
I had a second, so I thought I would update my awesome blog! Here are some pictures of Kiley's 2nd Birthday! I can not believe my beautiful girl is already 2! Wow where does the time go? Here she is blowing out her Awesome cake! The theme was Strawberry Shortcake, She got LOTS of fun strawberry shortcake toys and her cake was strawberry short cake! It was fun!

Playing with her new tea set with Uncle Shaun
Easter was pretty awesome too! We woke up the kids and had them search for their Easter baskets, afterwards we told them why it is we celebrate Easter, because of the Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It is hard to keep their attention for to long so we took them out and let them play with their new side walk chalk, which they both LOVE so much!
Mothers Day was pretty special, can I just say I have the best hubbie ever! He is so good to me, he made me such a wonderful breakfast and wrote me a beautiful note, he also got me the Harry Potter series (can't wait to start reading them) and he also got me a set of new rims on my road bike, Shimano Ultegra, and you can have Tubeless tires on them! They are freaking amazing! It feels a lot better then what I had before! LOVE IT! Anyway It was a wonderful Day and I am so grateful for the wonderful examples of mothers I have all around me! Thank You all for your great examples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
So cute! I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!! It was so fun seeing everyone this year! And we miss everyone so much!! I can't believe She is two!! Crazy how fast goes by! Love strawberry shortcake! Did you take a picture of her cake!? Did you make the cake? I am jealous Kevin got you the Harry potter books!! How fun!! I want to buy the books too, because I want to read the series again!! I still haven't seen Part 2 of the last movie yet!! I think I am the only person alive who hasn't! Hopefully I will be able to see it this up coming week! Great read!!
Post a Comment