Ethan celebrated his third birthday yesturday! I cannot belive my little baby is three! It seems like yesturday when he was born and we were bringing him home for the first time! Time just flies by way to fast! I can not imagine Ethan not being in our lives! It is so amazing the life a child brings! He is our joy and our life! Thanks to all who came and celebrated this wonderful little man's birth with us! He had a great day! Like I said before Ethan's new thing is trains so that kinda set the theme for his birthday! He loved every second of it! Happy Birthday my sweet little man! We love you so much! Kevy making Ethan's birthday sign
Ethan sneaking a bite of his birthday cake!
Ethan sneaking a bite of his birthday cake!
Ethan's favorite Thomas and Percy!
His Awesome train w/blocks from Grandma and Grandpa Baker!
Ethan loves his Lightning McQueen sheets and his wooden train from Grandma Pearce

He also loved his Thomas and railroad track from his Mom and Dad! We love you Ethan!






2 comments:
I can't believe you have a three year old!! It's like we're all grown up or something. :) He is SO cute, and so happy about those trains! I love birthdays.
awwww! Too Cute! I love Ethan's Sunday clothes! Too Cute! My Favorite picture is the one of Ethan sneaking a bit of his birthday cake! Awesome! How Funny!!
Post a Comment