Kiley didn't have one of her own so we thought we would just make us all one that was similar to eachother. Our 4th project, I decided to make a cute little Christmas sweater for my mom for Christmas. (This picture was taken before it was all done)
I had so much fun getting it together and learning all these new things of how to sew, and just spending time with my hubbie at home. There was much bonding time! And we even got it all done in time for Christmas!December 19th we had are Pearce Family Christmas party! It was so great! Santa came and visited with all the kids, Ethan was so cute he loved sitting on santa's lap, Kiley wasn't to sure about it, she just stared at him for the longest time then broke down in tears! It was so funny!



The following Monday, Dec 21, we had James and Vanessa over for Family Home Evening and decorated Gingerbread houses, Ethan actually decorated a Gingerbread Train! It was so much fun and Ethan enjoyed every second of it, especially when he snuk a piece of candy into his mouth and Kiley enjoyed watching us too! It was a blast!







Christmas morning was so great! I think I was more excited than anyone. Ethan was so excited he didn't want to sleep, but then once he fell asleep he didn't want to wake up. Once he did finally wake up he was more excited than ever! He is sooo cute! We got him a bike, some snow shoes, new clothes, thomas the train shoes, a little battery powered train, some new books, and some candy. We didn't get a whole lot for Kiley. She was wondering what the poop was going on and why we were all getting up so early. We just got her some clothes and shoes, a cabbage patch doll and a stroller that actually will help her learn to walk. Her favorite thing was in her stocking, a sippy cup. She carried that thing everywhere with her and when we tried to take it away she flipped out! It was so stinkin cute. Kids just love the simplest things!
Notice our awesome santa bags we made! i love how they turned out!





Kiley and her toys
Ethan trying out his bike! He rides it like a pro!
Fun stuff Kevy got me for Christmas (Cute Love Coupons), Oh and did I mention Kev got me or us Michael Buble Concert ticket on March 31 2010!!! I am so excited!
Some fun stuff I got Kevy
Ethan trying out his new snow shoes! He is so excited to go snow shoeing with Mommy and Daddy!






2 comments:
These pictures make me want Christmas to come back! Although without the snow. ;) Your kids are SO cute! I can't get over how much they both look like you!! I love those little snow shoes! How adorable is that.
I know Right! I am going comment crazy on your blog!! hahaha love it! Your pictures are adorable! Your kids looked so little! Too Cute!!
Post a Comment