Enjoy the little things

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Happy Halloween

Ok I am such a slacker I have so much catching up to do! I have posted like 7 other posts so be sure to scroll down and read them all! Halloween this year was so much fun! Ethan was sooo excited to dress up and go door to door getting candy! He was in heaven! The night before halloween, we carved some awesome pumpkins, Ethan helped kev carve the pumpkin Jack skeleton and I carved a funny face one. Ethan had so much fun! He especially loved seeing them light up after they were all carved out!
So Ethan was a Tiger this year for halloween and Kiley was a frog, I love these Halloween outfits, we get them at Old Navy every year! I just love how warm they are! And the kids always look so cute in them! We went out to Kev's brothers house and took his kids out with us! Bailey was loving taking Ethan around door to door! we were only out for about an hour in a half before Ethan started getting very tired! We had the truck with us and we put Ethan in the truck and he was out! So we finished taking the older kids out. It was so much fun! Ethan loved every second of it, until he started getting tired but it was such a beautiful night!

I love this picture! It cracks me up everytime I see it!

3 comments:

Jared and Jessica said...

that frog costume is hilarious! i love it!

Vyedka said...

I love your pumpkins! You guys are really good at carving! Your kids are adorable! LOVE the costumes!

kim said...

So you have the cutest kids EVER! I love the frog costume!! What a darling family. :)