November 6 and 7 was are most favorite tradition of getting our Christmas tree permits! We had quite the group join us this year and it was so much fun! I have always loved this tradition and hope we can continue to do it forever! We love to start are days up there and just veggitate up in Heber all day long. Ethan has been quite obsessed with trains lately so we took him to the Heber Valley Railroad Museum and just let him look around. He loved every second of it! His new favorite movie is the Polar Express and will just watch it over and over again! He is adorable!
Nessa and James, Josh and Nikki, Jeremy and Camary, Kev's mom, Dave Michelle and their kids and Shaun and Val and their kids all joined us for the sleep over this year! It was all good times! This year was colder than expected. I was a little worried about Kiley but she stayed warm alllll night long, trust me I didn't hardly sleep at all for fear she was too cold. luckily we all survived the cold night, We feared James died during the night too cause he buried himself in his sleeping bag, thanks to all of you for coming and doing this crazy tradition with us! You are all troopers! Can't wait to do it next year with ya too ;)
Kiley and her tongue!!!




WAHOO! We got our permits!
We had a nice breakfast afterwards! Can't wait for next year! I feel bad this year I didnt get a picture of our adventure after breakfast of cutting our christmas tree down, I pretty much passed out in the truck on our way to cut it down cause I didn't get any sleep the night before. O-well It was pretty any how!Sunday, November 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Fun! Kiley is adorable! Love the picture of her sticking out her tongue! Super Cute!
Post a Comment