I thought I would just wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's day. I made Kev the traditional Corn Beef with some very yummy cabbage and carrots, and some Green jello pudding! It turned out really yummy!
Hey Erika! It looks like you guys had a great St. Patrick's Day. Sorry it has taken me so long to post ya a comment! Your family is so cute all in Green! And dinner looks super yummy!
Just so you know I am just posting my updates on the family blog from now on. I think I want to just use my blog for personal journaling. Plus It will be easier for me just to update that one. Hope you are doing well! Only 17 more days! Are you planning on being induced 7 days early? Have you been thinning etc? Hope you and your family are doing well!
I can't imagine my life without my beautiful wife, son and daughter! Erika is a loving, patient, and exceptional wife. she is a kind and wise mother! I am so blessed to have her! we held hands for the first time as we walked around bountiful park! she faked a neck pain while laying on my lap and kissed me for the first time! I worried for it seemed like forever about that kiss, I worried that I wasn't very good at it! she thought I was cute though and it worked out to my advantage! Erika and I had known each other for quite some time. She would come and do things with my friends and I. We were at the bountiful park for a young single adult activity and we were playing a game that included quite a bit of running and a heavier girl went down and was haveing trouble breathing. so I went and helped her. to make a long story short I think the girl was faking it cause when I mentioned ambulance all of her simptoms seemed to go away! Erike thought it was cute of me to hold her hand and tell her everything was going to be alright! I think I blew that a little later though when I threw a cooler full of ice water on her during a water fight! I knew she was meant for me after she made it past two weeks of me! She is wonderful! she makes me laugh and I am so happy to see her when I come home! Erika has so many qualities, she is patient, loving, tender, faithful, family oriented, always striving to do better, I cannot say enough about her! I hope she always knows of my love for her, my devotion to her, and my cherishing of her!
1 comment:
Hey Erika! It looks like you guys had a great St. Patrick's Day. Sorry it has taken me so long to post ya a comment! Your family is so cute all in Green! And dinner looks super yummy!
Just so you know I am just posting my updates on the family blog from now on. I think I want to just use my blog for personal journaling. Plus It will be easier for me just to update that one. Hope you are doing well! Only 17 more days! Are you planning on being induced 7 days early? Have you been thinning etc? Hope you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment