Enjoy the little things

Saturday, April 18, 2009

She's here!

Little Kiley was born Wed. April 15, weighing in at 6 lbs 15.6 oz, 21 inches tall and healthy! We are so excited to welcome her to our family! She is so precious! Daddy fell in love with her right away! and has hogged her ever since! Ethan has been such a cute little boy! washing his hands kissing her feet and being concerned when she cries, and he even tickles her to make her happy! We feel so blessed to have two healthy and beautiful kids! Families are great!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute little girl!!! She has hair so cute!!!

Cory and Kendelle Christiansen said...

Congrats...I have been checking your blog everyday to see if you had her yet. She is beautiful! You guys have the cutest little family!

McKell said...

Congrats! She's adorable! I've been checking often as well couldn't wait to see your newest addition. Hope things are going well. If you ever need anything let me know!

Camille said...

I am so happy for you! Little girls are so fun! congrats! and im glad everything went well! She is a doll!

Vyedka said...

She is beautiful Erika and Kevin! Congrats! I am glad I got to talk to you on the 15th! Are you getting any sleep? I love her bow and her cute blond hair! Oh and is her middle name Susann or Ann? I have heard both. Love you :)

jsmbbaker said...

Yay! I'm glad to see more pics than just the 1 that Nikki sent to us! Post more when you get a chance- and congrats! She is gorgeous!

Jessika and Josh said...

Her middle name is Ann..Sorry Vye. I told you wrong. They just couldn't make up their mind.