
I have about 6 weeks left, I don't know if I announced this on my blog or not but we are having a little baby girl. Last Monday we had a little scare, Saturday kev and I went for a 25 mile bike ride then, Sunday we went for a 5 mile hike, I felt like I had been going all weekend! Well on our way back from our hike I kinda felt a little pop, I wasn't sure what it was but just continued with my day, well when I woke up the next morning, a little gush of water came a running. It made us very nervous but luckily I was already scheduled with my doctor that morning. So He check me out and I guess the baby had just dropped and sometimes when they drop there can be a little gush of water like your water breaking. It was scary anyway... I don't want to have a 7 week early baby, so I was grateful everything was just fine, but I think I will just tone it down a bit with the exercising, plus trying to ride a bike with a big belly in front is a little difficult, but I was feeling good that day. Here is a picture of my belly I am getting pretty big and I always hate the last month cause that is where it seems you grow the biggest.
3 comments:
You have a cute little belly! I love it!!
You do not look big enough to have only 6 weeks left! You look darling. Congrats on a girl, that will be so much fun!
Wow, I would have been nervous too! I am glad your water didn't brake! Thank you for posting an update! You look so cute, I love pregnant belly's! When is your official due date? April 15th or 22nd? Have you guys got a name picked out yet? I hope you guys are doing well! Love and Miss you all!
Post a Comment