Enjoy the little things

Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!!

OK I know this post is a little late, but I just wanted to wish my Daddy -O a happy birthday! We were really excited to get dad his birthday gift this year, and if you went to Buddy's endowment you know it was something he desperately needed! Here is a picture of him with his knew birthday outfit...
He was soooo excited and he looked really sharp too! He especially loved the suspenders we got with his outfit! It took a little longer to post this cause I needed to hem up his pants, But he looks really good! Happy Birthday Dad! You deserve it all!

2 comments:

Jessika and Josh said...

We have a cute little Daddy! He is the greatest! He does deserve the best!! He does so much good for everyone!! I love you Dad!

Vyedka said...

Oh Dad! You are so cute! How sweet that you got him some new temple clothes! I LOVE the suspenders! I Love you Dad!