Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love is in the AIR

Even though I had to work, our Valentines day wasn't a horrible one. My husband is so sweet, the night before I was telling him I was craving some sour patch kids (it is all about sweets with this pregnancy, Ethan it was salty things), So while I was loading my mail truck Saturday morning, my hubbie surprised me with some yummy sour patch kids, some amazing hot chocolate (I was delivering in a blizzard that morning!) and a beautiful Card! It was so sweet and the Hot Chocolate kept me warm all morning, those mail trucks don't have the best heaters in the world! I love working Saturday's for the simple fact that that gives Kev and Ethan some bonding time! Ethan loves to hang out with his Daddy! While I was working Kev came home and made a snow fort with Ethan, and they went four-wheel driving in the snow, doing tons of donuts and having a blast! When I got home from work Ethan had helped Grandma Pearce make some very nummy heart shaped cookies, they even made one out of his hand, it was too cute to eat, but Ethan got a hold of it and ate it anyway, that's OK though that is what pictures are for. Kev's Mom also got a surprise from Heaven. She got sent some Resurrection Lillie's that was addressed from heaven! It was sooo sweet and they were beautiful! We went out to eat at macaroni grill, one of Kev's favorite places, it was so Delicious! I love my Kevy so much! He is such a wonderful husband and daddy! It was a good day!

This is Kevy's awesome snow cave he made with Ethan

These are the flowers sent from heaven

These are Ethans nummy cookies he helped Grandma with! I loved his little hand!


Sunday after church it was such a beautiful day we had to get out. We thought we would go up to Snow Basin and go for a nice hike. Well we got up there and ALL of the skiiers and snowboarders were out cause there was NO parking whatsoever. So we just decided to go sleding at Morgan elementary. We didn't have any sleds so we had to be creative and use tarps Kevy had. Boy did they work though! It was slippery slidy everywhere, I just went down once cause my belly started hurting afterwards but Kevy did it with Ethan a couple times, Ethan wasn't to sure about the whole thing, but kevy held him in close. Ethan wanted to play on the playset instead so we played with him for a little bit on the playground! It was good times!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had tonz of fun! Thats way cute kev's mom got flowers from heaven! Ethan's had it pretty cute! i love the picture he's looking at it, he's proabably thinking 'wow you look yummy!' lol

Vyedka said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I bet that trap worked good! They are pretty slippery. I love Ethan's hand! How fun! And how sweet that Sharon got flowers from heaven! The are beautiful!

How are you feeling! Only 7 more weeks! That is exciting! You need to post a picture of your cute little tummy! Do you guys have any names picked out?