Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get out the Snow Shoes!

We have had to much snow, I love it! I don't know about anybody else but I love the snow! Winter has been one of my favorite times of the year! Kev and I used to go snow shoeing all the time! With me working saturdays and Kev not getting off work till late after dark it has been hard to get out there, but we have resolved to get out there anyway, rain, shine, dark, light, we are going! So the other night after Kev got off work we were off. Ethan was so excited to get in his carrier, he is getting pretty big and with his snow clothes on it was pretty hard to get him in it, I was just greatful I didn't have to carry him, plus I am carring the other baby :> Anyway we had so much fun! I love getting out there and enjoying the beautiful nature all around us! It is awesome! I am a little jealous though, every year so far I have done the SLC Bike Tour with Kevy, but this year I am due 3 days after the race, I am so tempted just to do it anyway. But I may be taking the new baby and Ethan to the finish line to see Kevy finish the race, that way he won't have to wait for his slow poke of a wife, and he has his new road bike this year he can use, so he is going to be booking it! :) But I am going to train with him anyway and stay in shape! It is such a fun family activity and we have enjoyed it so much!

2 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

That sounds like fun! I wish we would do fun stuff. All we ever do is watch movies... maybe we will have to move there to get out of our rut- maybe one day!

Vyedka said...

Wow you guys look cold! Fun! I am sorry but I really don't like the snow. But I have never done any snow sports so I need to try some before I say I don't like it! Glad you guys had fun!