
Saturday February 7 was Kev's 30th birthday! Since I had to work that day i woke up real early to give him his birthday gifts! He was so excited! He was in need of some new clothes so he was pretty excited when he got them opened and tried them all on! He is such an amazing husband and father! Thank you Kev for providing for our little family, you are a great provider! I couldn't have asked for a more caring husband! He is always thinking of me and making sure my needs are met, before his own. His brothers came with us that night to go out to eat, and we all had a great time! I hope you had a great birthday sweetie I LOVE YOU!!
1 comment:
I LOVE and Miss Teppanyaki! Cute picture! Glad you have such an amazing Husband Erika!
Post a Comment