Monday, November 03, 2008
Fall is here!
I LOVE this time of year! I think it is my favorite! The other night we were cleaning up all the leaves in our yard and Ethan was loving the leaves! We would make big piles and then jump and play in them!
Ethan loves to put his hat on all by himself , he looks so cute and goofy!
Ethan really didn't like to lay in the leaves very much, he just likes to run and jump in them and hear the sound of crunching leaves! He is a funny boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
you should of taken a family picture in the trees in the second one... it looks really pretty.... Ya I don't think he liked laying down in them either,,, he looks scared
Love the Leaves! Too Cute! It looks fun to play in!
Post a Comment